Our Client requires the services of multiple Project Managers who will be responsible for the planning, developing, implementing and maintaining of business-critical server, network and communications infrastructure for the client.
The successful applicant will have a proven record of accomplishment, minimum 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure projects and will be skilled in the following areas:
1) Manage multiple concurrent ICT infrastructure projects within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
2) Produce accurately written documentation for a non-technical audience including: Project Initiation Documents, Project Plan's, Schedules developed within Microsoft Project, Communications Plans and Impact Assessments.
3) Effectively manage risks, issues and dependencies including developing and managing appropriate registers, communicating clearly with management on risks and issues and developing effective return to green' strategies.
4) Manage projects within tight budgets, including accurate forecasting and budget reporting.
5) Excellent interpersonal skills
6) Extensive understanding of Project Management methodologies and frameworks including PRINCE2, Agile and PMBOK.
Security Clearance Requirement of the Client: NV1 or NV2
Contract Period: May-June 2017 To 01 July 2018 (Plus 2*12 months possible extension)